VoE
You need to log in you silly button.
VoE
You need to log in you silly button.
VoE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VoE

~Under construction~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

About this Universe - Read first!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tryx
Admin
Tryx

About this Universe - Read first! Empty
PostSubject: About this Universe - Read first!   About this Universe - Read first! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 9:04 pm

Welcome to Vigilantes of Eradinus Roleplay.

(Yeahhh so this forum is in babies stage, and the name is very subject to change, but for now I'm sure you can put up with it. If you have any layout or setup suggestions for me, send me a message.)

This particular setting takes place in some sort of arbitrary, hells of futuristic date that has yet to be decided on. Humans have colonized many other planets - namely a few in the Eradinus system - and many other sentient life forms with their own vast histories and cultures have been discovered... allegiances made, and perhaps conflicts created and unresolved.

I'm keeping this introduction pithy, to let your mind roam. If you would like to contribute ideas to this general setting, post below!

A couple things to start off with;

• Read the Rules (they're quite minor but still relevant)
  • Check the FAQ if you're having posting issues
  • Introduce yourself, ask questions, communicate!
  • A good way to start off roleplaying is by setting. Read the sticky posts of the planet descriptions before starting a topic under any planet forum.
  • As with all of the planets, the setting and history is open to development and discussion in the Planet & Setting Discussion forum!!
  • If you would like to create a new planet, head over to the aforementioned discussion forum to develop your ideas. When your concept has some decent development, I will create a forum for your planet as soon as you have provided a description!

That's all for now. I'll let you know if anything pertinent changes on this page. It is quite subject to change.

~Tryx

Last edited by Tryx on Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:10 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Okay my HTML isn't working. Bear with me...)
Back to top Go down
https://v-o-e.forumotion.com

About this Universe - Read first!
Page 1 of 1