VoE
You need to log in you silly button.
VoE
You need to log in you silly button.
VoE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VoE

~Under construction~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

An Umbrian!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tryx
Admin
Tryx

An Umbrian! Empty
PostSubject: An Umbrian!   An Umbrian! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 12:21 am

Yaaay I'm the only one making posts WELP. Anyway I wanted to share this with you guys, just a quick doodle I threw together... The concept for Umbrain natives had been conceived a while ago but last night I had this pretty wicked awesome dream that could be integrated into a story arc. ANYWAY Here is the sketch... and the story will come after.

An Umbrian! Naraya10

So in the dream I was on Umbria, and I noticed a crowd of people were being drawn to a point in the desert - something was happening. Apparently an Umbrian tribe had opened their Cathedral complex to show to the populations for some odd reason, so I decided to go.

The cathedral itself was like a maze, it was crazy! Some of the vampires were looming about, but none of them seemed hostile. I encountered one (I created IRL a while ago) who was a leader figure of this clan, and he seemed morose about the whole thing. I asked him why he was letting it happen even though it seemed to upset him.

He said something along the lines of 'The other clans have sealed off the tunnelings to this Cathedral... they think we're doing something unholy.' Upon asking him why he decided to open his tribe up, he explained that something terrible involving demon blood was going to happen, and he needed all the allies he could come by - but the other clans didn't believe him.

Anyway, this is where the drawing comes in. I went into the ruins of a huge chapel, and only a few people were sitting in it... and I decided to tell a story about the vampires rituals. As I did, I could see it happening before me - hundreds of writhing, dancing bodies painted up in the fantastic neon bloods of native Umbrian fauna. All were chanting in deep and harmonic tones in the blackness, nothing visible but the fantastic designs moving along their bodies.

When I had finished telling the story, the scene vanished and hundreds of vampires and people (and aliens and what the hell ever) were listening. The leader figure then thought it would be a novel idea to send me across the black deserts to the other cathedrals to convince them to join us.

Long post is long. If this inspires any discussions or story arcs that would be cool tho...

~Tryx

Last edited by Tryx on Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:23 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling herps and derps.)
Back to top Go down
https://v-o-e.forumotion.com
Dema

Dema

An Umbrian! Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Umbrian!   An Umbrian! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 6:50 pm

As a separate story arc . . . hmmmmm.

All I can think of is something really Disney-ish involving a group of wayward adventurers getting lost.

But the idea itself is really cool! :0 I'd love to be an Umbrian fly on the wall to see that ritual.
Back to top Go down

An Umbrian!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VoE :: OOC :: Art and Character discussions-
Jump to: