VoE
You need to log in you silly button.
VoE
You need to log in you silly button.
VoE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VoE

~Under construction~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello!! Also tips!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tryx
Admin
Tryx

Hello!! Also tips!! Empty
PostSubject: Hello!! Also tips!!   Hello!! Also tips!! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 12:08 am

Hey, it's Tryx/Molly here.

Thanks for joining this forum, and welcome :) Just a few quick little messages:

If you want to include HTML in your posts, check that you have HTML and BBCode enabled in profile > preferences.

I've sent friend requests to everyone on this forum. To send and receive requests, go to profile > friends and foes > etc etc etc.

If you have any other questions about this finnicky site, or you need to report an issue, feel free to let me know :)

Dema/Roxy is my co-moderator and she'd be admin if I had any clue how to do that; you can also go to her for any roleplay related shenanigans... I suppose? SO UM while we still have a few introductory posts to publish, feel free to start some discussions and stuff!!

Have fun :)
Back to top Go down
https://v-o-e.forumotion.com
quickflint

quickflint

Hello!! Also tips!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello!! Also tips!!   Hello!! Also tips!! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 5:17 am

Hello!
I am Mitchell. I am totally new to this and not totally sure how it's going to work but I am really excited! It sounds like a lot of fun and I can't wait to get started on it.

I'm not really sure what else to tell you guys, I think most of you know me. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Hello!! Also tips!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VoE :: OOC :: New Users Discussion!-
Jump to: