VoE
You need to log in you silly button.
VoE
You need to log in you silly button.
VoE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VoE

~Under construction~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RULE BANTER...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tryx
Admin
Tryx

RULE BANTER... Empty
PostSubject: RULE BANTER...   RULE BANTER... I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 8:53 pm

So far, only friends of the admins are a part of this forum, and I trust that you will all be respectful human beings.

Regardless let me just say this.

If you decide to behave like an asshole, I will bust out my ban-hammer faster than you can type 'Faggotgay'.

Bullies are stupid. That is all.

Oh, just a couple of simple things.

• For OOC comments, bracket them using [these parenthesis]
  • Please do not include signartures that are terribly image-heavy. Small banners are fine.
  • To keep the forums clean, post images in links or spoiler cuts (unless you are in the art forum, then feel free to go nuts).
  • If you are harrassed by a user, let me or Dema know and we'll sort them out right good.
  • I guess that's all. Contribute!!

~Trix

Last edited by Tryx on Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:19 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : How do I forum anyway.)
Back to top Go down
https://v-o-e.forumotion.com
Dema

Dema

RULE BANTER... Empty
PostSubject: Re: RULE BANTER...   RULE BANTER... I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 9:08 pm

More rules! \o/

These are more roleplay oriented. Since you all [so far] are personal friends Tryx invited, I'm assuming that you guys are good roleplayers and no not to do any of this stuff, but just in case:

Don't powerplay.
Don't god-mod.
Don't be explicit when roleplaying anything that'd be of a NC-17 nature. This includes sex, heavy gore, etc etc. If any of these things are absolutely necessary in your thread, either imply it or fade to black.

And I won't make a rule about Mary Sues or Gary Stus or anything like that since I'm thinking, as I've stated before, that you all know better than that.
Back to top Go down

RULE BANTER...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VoE :: OOC :: Rules-
Jump to: